9 months ago
E54 Ryloth Rewatch: Twi'lek Texts
How do you rewatch a book?!
The force friends have long been the tough twinks of television, but now they’re the bad bois of books! Andy and Ryan are joined by Charles of Gold Squadron Gays to discuss Lords of the Sith by Paul S Kemp. This book was one of the first new canon things before new canon was a thing. And it’s on Ryloth, so here we go!
- Ryan wants to kill R2
- Canon should not be a shackle
- Palpatine and Vader are pithy and sithy
- Are you a Saw Gerrera or Mon Mothma?
- A bit of Karen Traviss hate as a treat
- Let queers be messy!
- Force Unleashed is just kinda…icky
- But Sam Witwer does make brain go rrrrrrrr
Thanks again to Charles! You can follow Charles on twitter and listen to Gold Squadron Gays on your fav podcast platform.
We're a part of the Where They May Radio podcast network! Consider making a donation to help keep our X-wings in the air! Visit patreon.com/wtmradio to learn more.
Check out Bristol Pod Works to make your podcast dreams come true!