1 year ago
E51 “Queen’s Hope” Book Chat (with E.K. Johnston!)
Come cry with us, won’t you?
On a very special episode of the pod, Andy is joined by guest host Bekahsoka, as well as the author of the new Star Wars novel “Queen’s Hope”, E.K. Johnston!
On this episode:
- Magnifying Glasses and Star Wars Mags
- How much Padme means to us
- Breaking up is hard to do!
- Celebrating prequel matriarchs
- Balancing Anakin and Vader
- Introducing Trans and Gender-Fluid characters
- An oddly comforting tragedy
You can find more of E.K. Johnston’s books at ekjohnston.ca and follow her on tiktok, twitter, and instagram at @ek_johnston and on tumblr at ekjohnston.
You can follow Bekahsoka on twitter, tiktok, instagram and more at @bekahsoka.
We're a part of the Where They May Radio patreon! Consider making a donation to help keep our X-wings in the air! Visit patreon.com/wtmradio to learn more.
Check out Bristol Pod Works to make your podcast dreams come true!